AIM
Simian46

Madness: Arena Madness: Arena

Short

Very short but as always, Madness is the defacto violence flash for me.

Bitey and the Scrullies Bitey and the Scrullies

Grrr

I think everyone's been waiting for the next Braken Wood to come out (which should be coming later this month BTW). It was good though my one problem was that the quality gave the stuff away. That one BrakenWood logo that you made yourself was too different from the real one and I became suspicious right away. Aside from that... YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!!! :p

River City Renegades River City Renegades

Gah!

It was very good except for one thing. The two heros are identical to all of the badguys except for shirt color. It made it really hard to tell who was who in there.

Smon responds:

Play River City Ransom, you'll get it.

DMC 3 DMC 3

Doesn't live up to the game

But then again, what fan based material ever will? DMC3 is like RE4 with a sword and demons instead of Plagas. Oh, and both are by Capcom, second greatest developer out there.

Ohwait, this is a review for your Flash not the game... Sorry about that. :)

Despite time spent on certain actions being too long and a generally choppy animation this avoids riding on the curtails of the actual game's success and ends up being decent. When and if there's a continuation for this adress those two issues and that alone would get this a four. Add some of your own flair and it could just end up being 5 material.

Hero WAR Second Impact Hero WAR Second Impact

Faith Restored

There are way too many of these things out there that suck horribly. This is not one of them.

Overall I recognized practically all of the characters that I was going to recognize. The only exception was the Xenomorph. I didn't figure him out until the credits. As far as it all goes, the only thing I would change would be adding the names of all of the characters at the end.

With that said, each character was thought out and most had something that was unique to them (loved how you remembered Kenshin has a reverse blade). That and almost all of my favorite Saturday morning heros from years ago were here. So, like the guy behind me, AWESOME DUDE!

Gaia Ninjas Preview. Gaia Ninjas Preview.

Good

Don't take this the wrong way but I am opting to blam this since it is just a preview of what the finished product is going to be like.

That said, it is very well done. The problem most people have is with with good sound and you managed it very nicely. So hurry up and finish the real deal and I'll vote it for real.

High Price High Price

So True

PS3? Damn straight that thing costs too much. Perhaps thats why I'm rating this so high, but then again it really was well done.

Either way, good job.

Carbonwater responds:

Cheers.

V-22 "Osprey" V-22 "Osprey"

Weird

I kinda liked it but after I realized there wasn't anything else going on it got kinda boring. What was animated looked nice but sadly there wasn't much.

Spinister responds:

thunder cracker x 1337

FataL PreNataL FataL PreNataL

Wheres the sound?

While this looked pretty good, (I only had a problem with the baby hanging 'in midair' at the begining) it only had two sound effects. And I realize that those buttons were probably because you had to for your class they didn't really do anything productive. If it had more sound and the buttons were only at the begining and end I'd give it an 8 or 9 but without either of those two changes it seems kinda dull.

Resident Evil stick 2 Resident Evil stick 2